The courses are available for self-paced study for the entire duration of the enrollment term. The enrollment term will be what is noted in the course description, unless otherwise agreed upon. The expiration date will be shown within the student’s account. The standard terms are:
- 120 days for continuing education courses
- 180 days for exam preparation courses
- 180 days for CA specialized training courses and TX Core courses
- 365 days for the Water Treatment and Transmission Technology Certificate program.
After the course expires, extension may be purchased in 30-day increments, for a prorated amount.
Enrollment can be canceled without charge and a refund will be issued if the student requests it within 30 days of enrollment and has not accessed more than 10% of the course material.
Instructor support is offered as needed on a “first come, first served” basis during our regular office hours. Our office is open 7 am – 3 pm (PST), Monday – Thursday, and 7 am – 11 pm (PST) on Friday.
Math questions will not be answered over the live chat. For assistance with math questions within the course, an email should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails including math questions will be forwarded to our instructors so they can help.
Questions from the quizzes will be answered only after an attempt was made by the student to answer the question by completing the quiz.
Exam Preparation Risk Free Guarantee
If you don’t pass your exam after completing the entire course, we will give you free access to the exam review until you pass or refund 100% of your enrollment fee.
To qualify for the guarantee, you must:
- Complete the entire exam preparation course appropriate for the exam you are taking before the test date
- Obtain the certificate of completion with your name on it
- Send proof of the of the exam failure showing the score, date of the exam, and your name